Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Where can I get free help with filing my taxes?

You can get free tax assistance at a local Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Site (VITA) for people who generally make $53,000 or less, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers. To find help, you can call 1-800-906-9887 or check online at