Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What services do Brokers provide to DC Health Link customers?
Brokers perform valuable services for their clients which include:
- providing advice and recommendations based on a client's specific needs;
- supporting clients during the plan selection process and throughout the lifetime of their policy;
- helping clients understand their health plan benefits, including how to seek care;
- assisting with enrollment, billing, and claims issues including appeals of denied claims;
- serving as a liaison between the client and the insurance company to help address questions or concerns that arise.
Need a Broker? DC Health Link’s Find a Broker tool can help.