Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

My college-age child lives in D.C. and has coverage from DC Health Link. Will the 1095-A be sent to me or my child?

We will send the Form 1095-A to the address where your child normally receives information from his or her health insurance plan such as bills and health insurance cards.