DC Health Link @ Ward 7 Health Forum
Ward 7 faces high healthcare needs and this health fair will connect residents with health needs to vital healthcare resources. DC Health Link certified Assisters will be on site to provide in-person education and enrollment assistance to District consumers as well as answer questions, and provide information about Medicaid options and financial help with plan premiums. DC Health Benefit Exchange General Counsel Purvee Kempf will speak
- The ACA and DC Health Link
- DC Health Link successes and how DCHL has reached this success
- Factors that contributed to DC Health Link reaching less than 4% uninsured rate
- Congressional actions to repeal and replace the ACA – what does this means for the District
- What does the future hold for DC residents if changes occur?
- What do the incremental changes to the ACA (via Presidential order) mean for the District?
For information about DC Health Link, visit DCHealthlink.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @DCHealthLink.