Skip Navigation Accessibility

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I report a change in my household?

If you’ve experienced a change in your household size (ex: due to marriage, divorce, adding a child or having a child leave your household), please call DC Health Link at 855-532-5465 as soon as possible. Having this information timely will ensure that DC Health Link can determine whether you’re eligible for and receiving the correct amount of financial assistance and qualifies you for a special enrollment to adjust your coverage.